About Anxiety Counselling & Psychotherapy
Counselling and Psychotherapy may be instrumental in dealing with root cause of anxiety and help working on ways of managing it. Anxiety Counsellors help you to explore the causes of stress and anxiety causing by many factors i.e. relationships, partners, family, friends, work and past experiences. It is important to have an understanding that how to deal with high stress levels. Our accredited therapists with BACP, IACP, IAHIP and NAPCP will work with you to develop stress-reduction techniques and to promote psychologically healthier patterns of living.
Issues for Anxiety:
• Panic Attacks
• General Worry
• Panic Disorder
• Performance Anxiety
• Sexual Anxiety
• Social Anxiety
• Generalised Anxiety
Benefits of Anxiety Counselling & Psychotherapy:
• Findings of causes for your anxiety
• Opportunity to examine your thoughts, behaviours and feelings that contribute Anxiety
• Will help to have insight and understanding about yourself.
• You will be able to identify the trigger for your anxiety and stress.
• You will learn the techniques and tools that could be effective for you in the long run